Guide to Customizable Order
All garments available for customisation have the custom tag in the description. There is also a filter in the women’s wear section that lets you see the garments available for customisation.
1. To opt for customisation, you have to choose “custom” as a size from the size options and add the product to the cart but do not click “Buy It Now”.
2. After that, proceed to check out and scroll down to add notes for the garment. Please add your exact body measurements and requirements here.
- We can customise the dress to any size/measurement
- Length can be altered, shorter/longer according to your requirement but not more or less than 3 inches of the original length
- Please mention the length you’d prefer of the outfit
- Adding sleeves to an outfit is subjective, depending on the design, please confirm this with us via Instagram/mail before placing an order
- Please note customizable orders can not be exchanged/returned as they're made specifically for you so please make sure to measure yourself correctly with an inch tape. Here's a guide to understand how to take body measurements.